Tuesday, April 13, 2010
Getting the hood ready
Unfortunately, the sander and paint gun that I was going to use are now unavailable. The compressor motor went out and there is not enough funds to purchase a new one. I have decided then to do the sanding and painting by hand which also has taken quite a bit of time, as of now the hood is sanded and there are 2 coats of primer on it. Then there where more issues. the place where my parts where being stored is no longer available to me, therefore I have had to go on hiatus with the paint. there is no telling when I will be able to continue the work. In order to do so I must find an acceptable place to store and work on the parts. Until then I am at a stand still other than getting information on how to proceed when I am ready
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment